Real Questions for Real Nerdfighters, a Nerdfighter challenge
1. Oh man. I think since like mid-2009ish. But I’ve been a nerd forever :)
2. That’s difficult. For John, I really loved the “Thoughts from Places” Looking for Alaska vid. Hank, um… NO EDGE.
3. This Star Won’t Go Out, other things…
4. It’s been real.
5. The ability to get really excited about something and not care what other people think.
6. Humpy Hank! Wait that WAS a punishment, right? …
7. Accio Deathly Hallows, A Song About an Anglerfish, Strange Charm
8. One atom bumps into another atom. “I think I lost an electron” says the first. “Are you sure?” asks the second. “Positive” replies the first.
9. Used to be Looking for Alaska, but now I think it’s The Fault in Our Stars. It’s hard to say why - just that the whole book is so beautiful, and I think his writing style has really matured and developed since the earlier books.
10. Drunk fish try breathing air!